The content of this course is centered around learning Macros. However, these advanced level processes and other topics may also be covered. Please contact the BTC if you have additional questions about the content.
- Streamline your Excel workflow by automating tasks with Excel Macros.
- Learn to customize the macros you record to give your reports a professional look.
- Audit an Excel Worksheet by Taking Advantage of Excel's Formula Auditing Tools.
- Understand How Excel's "What If" Tools Can Assist You in Creating Projections and Data Tables.
- Sort any size Excel data file with rows of data by any column you chose at the click of a custom button you learn to make.
- Learn some basic VBA skills to have more control of Excel's powerful features.
- November 20 & 21, 2017, 1 – 4 pm
- December 4 & 5, 2017, 1 – 4 pm