This class is intended for users who have basic Excel skills as listed in the description for Excel level 1. Attendees must have competence in all the skills and prerequisites listed in Excel level 1.
Although this course is designed for Intermediate Excel 2013, 2010 many participants find the content transferrable to Office 2007 through Office 2013.
The focus of this class is data management in the Excel environment. Topics to be covered include:
- Group or advanced formatting data
- Advanced finding and replacing data; naming cells and ranges; working across worksheets and workbooks; basic and complex sorting; using filters; conditional formatting; splitting text; data forms; data validation; custom lists
- Finalizing your workbook
- February 13 & 14, 2018, 12:30 – 4:30 pm
- April 3 & 4, 2018, 12:30 – 4:30 pm
- August 7 & 8, 2018, 8:30 – 12:30 pm