Intended for the user who has the skills listed in the Access I and Access II courses. While we will discuss more advanced topics, we will not discuss high level Access and/or database issues that may have been encountered as custom work solutions have been created.
In this class we will learn more Access more about objects:
- Tables including field values and types
- Adding a command button to Forms
- Queries with if statements
- Reports with sub reports
- Importing and exporting data from another source
- Simple macros
- We will discuss documentation and other administrative (security) issues.