This workshop is designed to provide participants with a basic foundation and skill set in social media marketing, so they can begin to develop successful social media marketing strategies and implement effective and engaging social media marketing campaigns. Participants will be able to apply their newly-learned skills both to their workplace endeavors, and build networks for future collaboration.
- Principles of social media
- The major social media sites - The Big Players: Terminology and Concepts
- The Components of Social Media Marketing
- Social Media strategy - Creating a Social Media Footprint
- Measure Social Media Marketing results
Prerequisites: It is assumed that participants have basic computing and Internet use skills.
Dates: March 24 & 26 5:30 – 8:30 pm