One-Stop Training Center
The Business Training Center (BTC) in Farnum Hall offers a comprehensive training schedule on its centrally located campus in Concord, NH.
BTC Programs - Spring & Summer 2019
NEW! Starting a Small Business Series
- Five Most Important Questions for Starting a Small Business
- Overcoming the Anxiety of Creating a Business Plan
- Marketing, Marketing, Marketing
- Finding the Path to Profitability
NEW! Business Skills
- Knowing your Company/Knowing your Customer
- Effective Communication Skills
- Lean Thinking and Practice!
NEW! Holistic Health
- Intro to Spiritual Energies
- Reiki I, II, & III
- What are Angels?
- Freedom through Forgiveness
Improve performance and retool for a competitive advantage
The Business Training Center at NHTI, delivers training focused on standard business applications, finance, customer relationships, management development and technical skills.
The Business Training Center can help you:
- update current job skills
- improve productivity
- advance management practices
- enhance customer service
We work with companies and their employees to upgrade skills and integrate process improvement strategies -- on site or in our classrooms.
Your company may be eligible to train employees at
50% of the cost!
See NH Job Training Fund
Business & Industry Training
Lisa Stockwell, Coordinator
31 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301-7412
Fax: (603) 230-9304
Office of Workforce Development
ApprenticeshipNH - Training New Hampshire’s workforce in IT, advanced manufacturing, and healthcare through apprenticeship
Career Focused Degrees & Certificate Programs (for credit)
- Legal Nurse Consulting Certificate
- Building Inspector and Plans Examiner Certificate
- Applied Career Fundamentals for Advanced Manufacturing Certificate
- Industrial Design Technology Associate Degree
What our Students Say . . .
"I found the Business Training Center programs focused on the standard business practice(s). They provided me a hands on approach to learning while further expanding and developing my skills to succeed in my position and putting our company ahead in the current market."
Fall 2016 Participant