One-Stop Training Center
The Business Training Center (BTC) offers a comprehensive training schedule on its centrally located campus in Concord, NH.
BTC Programs - Spring 2017
- Orthopaedic Basic Casting Workshop
- Front Line Manager's Certificate
- Customer Service Specialist Certificate
- Management Development Series
- Medical Office Administrative Assistant Certificate (dates TBD)
- Project Management Strategies (not currently scheduled)
Computer Applications and Skills
- Basic skills, Microsoft Office, and more!
- Revit Architecture 2017 Fundamentals
- Introduction to the Laser Cutter (not currently scheduled)
- Bookeeping (not currently scheduled)
Improve performance and retool for a competitive advantage
The Business Training Center at NHTI, delivers training focused on standard business applications, finance, customer relationships, management development and technical skills.
The Business Training Center can help you:
- update current job skills
- improve productivity
- advance management practices
- enhance customer service
We work with companies and their employees to upgrade skills and integrate process improvement strategies -- on site or in our classrooms.
Your company may be eligible to train employees at
50% of the cost!
See NH Job Training Fund
Business & Industry Training
31 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301-7412
Fax: (603) 230-9304
Office of Workforce Development
Career Focused Degrees & Certificate Programs (for credit)
- Legal Nurse Consulting Certificate
- Building Inspector and Plans Examiner Certificate
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes Certificate
- Applied Career Fundamentals for Advanced Manufacturing Certificate
- Industrial Design Technology Associate Degree
From Our Training Partners
What our Students Say . . .
"I found the Business Training Center programs focused on the standard business practice(s). They provided me a hands on approach to learning while further expanding and developing my skills to succeed in my position and putting our company ahead in the current market."
Fall 2016 Participant