NHTI provides the highest-quality education for an affordable price to more than 4,000 students. Still, many students need help paying for their College education because tuition, books and supplies can add up quickly.
You can also establish a new scholarship at NHTI, to support students in a particular major, or students who graduated from a particular high school, or students who have great financial need.
Here are just some of the things to consider:
- Is the scholarship for New Hampshire residents only?
- Does the student need to be enrolled full-time (12 or more credits)?
- How many students will be awarded a scholarship? For how much?
- Is the scholarship for students in a particular academic program?
- Will the scholarship be awarded annually based on your donations to the fund?
- Will your scholarship be permanently endowed (minimum $10,000 gift)?
To learn more about creating a new scholarship at NHTI, please contact the College Development Office at (603) 271-6484 ext. 4239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see other ways you can support NHTI, click here.