It has never been easier to donate to NHTI, Concord’s Community College, because now you can donate online!
Each year, the College raises money from its alumni, faculty, staff, parents, friends, local businesses and other community partners to help us provide the highest-quality education to the 4,000+ students who attend NHTI.
Your support helps maintain excellence for our academic programs, facilities, and student scholarships.
Step 1: Select the fund you want to support.
(Click links to learn more about each fund.)
- President’s Fund for Excellence
- Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Frances H. Benton Women’s Engineering Technology Scholarship Fund
- Arthur Comolli DMD Scholarship Fund (for Dental Hygiene students)
- Hillary “Alex” Hansen Scholarship Fund (for students with disabilities)
- Earl H. Little Scholarship (for Engineering Technology students)
- Molly B. Hawthorn-MacDougall Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- Edmund Telage Scholarship Fund (for Dental Assisting students)
- Mr. Devi Timsina Memorial Scholarship for New Americans (for refugee or immigrant students)
- Richard J. Kern, DMD Memorial Scholarship
Step 2: Make a donation
- OR -
Donate by Mail
To make a gift by mail, please print out and complete this form, and mail it to NHTI, Concord’s Community College, 31 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301.
Checks should be made payable to NHTI, Concord’s Community College. Please include a memo for the fund for which the donation is intended.
For gifts of securities, bequests or other types of gifts, or you have questions about giving, contact the College Development Office at (603) 271-6484 x4115 or email@example.com.
To see what other ways you can support NHTI, click here.