- David J. Luneau, President, ClassCo, Inc., Chair
- Jack L. Dearborn, BAE Systems, Retired
- Chris Emond, Exec. Dir. Concord Boys & Girls Club
- William Jones, Application Development, Comcast
- Crista Keddie, RDH, Northeast Delta Dental
- Simon Keeling, Edward Jones Investments
- Helmut Koch, President, EXACOM, Inc., Chair
- Ken Lurvey, City of Concord, Retired; KG Lurvey Realty
- James W. Pratt,Manger-Business Services, Service Credit Union
- Christine C. Rath, Superintendent, Concord School District, Retired
- Timothy G. Sink, CCE, President, Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce
- James Snodgrass, Executive Director, Second Start
- Anna-Marie Sparks, President/Owner, Sparks Employment Group
The president of NHTI may also appoint ad hoc advisory boards to advise on the development and operation of specific academic programs. The ad hoc committee shall include members from the field of business and industry.
Questions about the Advisory Board or its function may be directed to Public Information Office at (603) 271-6484 x4115 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.