- David J. Luneau, President, ClassCo, Inc., Chair
- Jack L. Dearborn, BAE Systems, Retired
- Chris Emond, Exec. Dir. Concord Boys & Girls Club
- William Jones, Application Development, Comcast
- Christa Keddie, RDH, Northeast Delta Dental
- Simon Keeling, Edward Jones Investments
- Helmut Koch, President, EXACOM, Inc., Retired
- Ken Lurvey, City of Concord, Retired; KG Lurvey Realty
- James W. Pratt, Senior Vice President, Bar Harbor Bank & Trust
- Timothy G. Sink, CCE, President, Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce
- James Snodgrass, Executive Director, Second Start
- Anna-Marie Sparks, President/Owner, Sparks Employment Group
- Karen Welch, Checkmate Payroll Services
The president of NHTI may also appoint ad hoc advisory boards to advise on the development and operation of specific academic programs. The ad hoc committee shall include members from the field of business and industry.
Questions about the Advisory Board or its function may be directed to Public Information Office at (603) 230-4001 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.