Closed for registration.
Microsoft Power BI is a collection of software services, apps and connectors that work together to turn your unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive and interactive insights. Learn how to import from Excel, Access, Text or Sql Server to manipulate data and create charts or reports. Topics Include
- What is Power BI?
- The Power BI Parts - Desktop, Service & Mobile
- Power BI concepts - datasets, reports & dashboards
- Capacities - the resources for hosting and delivering Power BI content
- Workspaces - Personal/Collaborative
- Datasets and how they interact with workspaces
- Shared Databases
- Reports - creating and importing to dashboards
- Dashboards - how to create and share
- Data modeling & visualization basics
- Transform, Filter & Clearing Data
About the Instructor
Tom Fragale is a computer professional with over 30 years of experience. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, a Microsoft Certified Office Master, and a Microsoft Certified Expert in Word and Excel. He has trained over 30,000 business people in on-line webinars, public seminars, and on-site training. His clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, education, retail, etc.
He started his career as a database application programmer and has served as a consultant and project manager on many successful projects. His topics of expertise include: Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, Visio, QuickBooks, and SharePoint, among others. His passion is training people and helping people get the most out of their computers, and he is a published author having written a book on Microsoft Access. He graduated in 1988 from LaSalle University in Philadelphia, PA with a BA in Computer Science.