Running Start / Lead the Way is a Concurrent Enrollment Partnership between participating high schools and NHTI, Concord's Community College.
- earn college credit at NHTI while earning credit toward high school graduation;
- take courses during their normal school day;
- register for courses for only $150 tuition, a significant savings;
- take a college course to find out what it is like.
College credit is earned at NHTI, but may be transferred to other institutions. NHTI maintains full accreditation by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges' Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. Transfer credit is generally accepted among accredited schools, however, the acceptance of transfer credit is at the discretion of the institution being asked to accept it. Students having a specific school or program in mind may wish to contact the school or program about transfer credit prior to registering.
Running Start courses include Psychology, Accounting, Human Biology, Networking, Programming with C++, Physics, Sports Marketing, Introduction to Criminal Justice, and Calculus.
Introductory engineering courses available through Project Lead the Way include Introduction to Engineering Design, Digital Electronics and Principles of Engineering.
For Students & Parents
- Accessing final grades online
- Transcript request form
- Course evaluation form for students
- Accommodations for students with disabilities
For Faculty Partners
- Faculty compensation & responsibilities
- Faculty accountabilities checklist
- Classroom observation form
- Course evaluation form for faculty partners
For High School Teachers
Running Start Coordinator
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301