Consortium Agreement

Financial Aid Procedures for Courses at Other Institutions

Steps for Matriculated Students Receiving Financial Aid:

  1. Before submitting your registration for a course at another New Hampshire Community College you must check with the Department Chair or other designated person to make sure that the course meets graduation requirements. The Department Chair will sign off on a document entitled “Approval to Take Courses at Another Institution”. If the student is relying on financial aid to fund the course, an additional document a Consortium Agreement, must be completed. Consortium Agreement Forms will be available in the Financial Aid Office at your Home Institution. Please access the Consortium Agreement Form here.

  2. Upon receipt of the completed Consortium Agreement with the proper signatures, financial aid funds will then be transferred to the other institution provided you have enough financial aid to cover the course(s).

Financial Aid Office
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 230-4013
Fax: (603) 230-9306