Transferring to Other Institutions

For Transferring to a 4-Year College

Many students choose to continue their studies by transferring to a 4-year college or university. NHTI has many resources available to assist you with this process.

Students in academic programs often work directly with their department chairs or academic advisors when going through the transfer process. However, the resources below will help you get started.

Transfer Guide and Questions for Transfer Reps

New Hampshire

  • NH
    This website was designed to facilitate transfer from one of the New Hampshire based community colleges to a 4-year state college or other participating private colleges in New Hampshire. Click here to view a guide that will help you navigate the NH Transfer site.

Transfer Agreements

  • NHTI Transfer Agreements
    Transfer Agreements are official agreements in which each academic department at NHTI works with four year college/university representatives to determine how NHTI courses will transfer. NHTI has entered into a number of these agreements (click to view list) to enable our graduates to transfer seamlessly into Bachelor Programs, both in public and private institutions.

Advising Center
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 230-4021
Fax: (603) 230-9306

Related Links

Information about transferring to NHTI from another institution here.