Course Substitution

A student may be eligible to substitute a higher-level course for the course prescribed in the curriculum if indicated by an evaluation of the student's competencies. The substitution can be made only with the joint approval of the student's Department Chair and the Department Chair of the area offering the course. The approval form is available in the Registrar's Office. In addition, a student may substitute a comparable course from another program to meet degree requirements with the common agreement of the Department Chair and the approval of the Vice President of Academic Affairs.

Revised: Nov. 28, 2019

31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 230-4011