Through our Pathway to Admission with Saint Anselm College, NHTI nursing students can apply for conditional admission to the Saint Anselm’s RN to BSN Hybrid-Online Degree Program. This program combines the convenience of online learning with the human connection (two on-campus classes each eight-week session). Take advantage of over 60 years of excellence in nursing education. Cost is just $300 per credit. Application fee is waived.
How it works:
- Courses taken in NHTI’s nursing program will be applied toward the BSN degree at Saint Anselm.
- Additional general education credits are also transferrable as outlined in credit transfer worksheet.
- A student may transfer up to 78 credits from NHTI or prior studies towards the 120 credits required for a BSN, the remaining 42 credits need to be taken at Saint Anselm.
- If students meet admission criteria there is no application required.
- For more information contact Susan Kinney, MSN, RN, Director of RN to BSN Program, email@example.com or visit website
Courses may be taken full or part-time; complete the program in as little as 18 months or relax and take up to five years. Enjoy small class sizes (5-12 students) and personal attention.
Course Credit Worksheet
General Education Requirements
|ENGL 101C||English Composition I||4|
|ENGL XXXC||English Elective or Comp II||3|
|BIOL 195C||Anatomy & Physiology I||4|
|BIOL 196C||Anatomy & Physiology II||4|
|PSYC 105C||Introduction to Psychology||3|
|PSYC 220C||Human Growth and Development||3|
|♠||General Elective (MATH 124C)||3-4|
|Total General Education Credits Allowed||30|
NHTI Nursing Course Credits
|NURS 115C||Nursing I||8|
|NURS 116C||Nursing IIA||11|
|NURS 117C||Nursing IIB||11|
|NURS 215C||Nursing III||9|
|Nursing Course Credit Total||39|
|General Ed and Nursing Credits Transfer Total||69|
Required Core Courses (may transfer max of 3 courses)
|♠||Statistics (MATH 251C)||4|
|Humanities (Language, Literature, Art, Music, History, Religion)||3|
|♠||Ethics (PHIL 242C)||3|
|Core Credit Total Allowed||18/19|
Required Nursing Courses for RN to BSN
|NURN 451||Leadership and Management in Professional Nursing||4|
|NURN 452||Health Assessment||4|
|NURN 375||Health Economics and Policy||4|
|NURN 454||Community Health Nursing||4|
|NURN 455||Evidence-Based Nursing Research||4|
|NURN 456||Nursing Informatics||4|
|NURN 457||Nursing Capstone Practicum||6|
|One Nursing Elective at 3 Credits|
|NURN XXX||Nursing Elective||3|
|Total Required Saint Anselm College Credits = 42||33|
|BSN Total Required Credits||120/121|
♠ May be taken at NHTI or another institution and transferred in.
Courses highlighted in grey must be taken at Saint Anselm College.