Nursing is an exciting and rewarding career choice! NHTI graduates are working in intensive care units, emergency rooms, maternity, pediatrics, operating rooms, home care, long-term care and other settings throughout the state.
There are two nursing program options to choose from:
Top Reasons for Pursuing an Associate Degree in Nursing at NHTI
- The BEST BUY for your investment!
- Opportunity for future practice in a variety of settings
- Expert faculty committed to teaching
- The chance to become part of an exciting and intellectually challenging profession
- Multiple clinical affiliations offering varied experiences
- 8:1 student/faculty ratio in clinical setting
- Academic support available days and evenings
- Conveniently located in Concord, NH
Clinical Resource Center Highlight Reels ...
Nursing Program Transfer Partnerships
Continue your education and earn a Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
|NHTI/SNHU Advanced Nursing Partnership|
|Nursing 2 + 1 + 1 and Granite State College|