|Important dates for Students of Online Courses|
|November 17||Registration for 2015 Spring Courses opens|
|January 20||Spring classes begin|
|February 2||Last day to withdraw with full refund|
|March 31||Last day to withdraw with a grade of 'W"|
|May 11||Classes end|
Where to Go For Help
- Hybrid Learning courses require fewer on-campus meetings than traditional courses.
- Students complete coursework in class and using a software platform called Blackboard™.
- Hybrid Learning courses are perfect for self-disciplined students who require flexible class meetings.
- Spring 2015 Hybrid Math Courses (Register beginning November 17)
- Spring 2015 Hybrid Learning Courses (Register beginning November 17)
- Online courses do not have an on-campus meeting requirement.
- Students are required to have internet access and a working email address.
- Online learning is ideal for self-motivated students who cannot attend regular class meetings.
- Read the Online Student Letter for important information.
- Spring 2015 Online Courses (Register beginning November 17)
Blackboard™ - http://ccsnh.blackboard.com/
BlackboardTM is a software package used by most online and distance learning courses.
Students can log in to their Blackboard™ account 48 hours after registering.
Access directions for logging into Blackboard™
Blackboard™ students can also access a 24/7 Blackboard™ Online Support Center. The support center contains helpful information and the answers to most Blackboard™ questions.
Online math courses use My Lab & Mastering, an interactive online learning environment.
My Lab & Mastering software can be purchased with your textbook through the Campus Bookstore or separately at an additional price.
Students receive their My Lab & Mastering access codes from their professor.