|Important dates for Students of Online Courses|
|August||29||Full semester online & hybrid classes begin|
|29||First 1/2 semester online courses begin|
|September||16||Last day to resolve “I” grades from Summer 2016 classes|
|October||21||First 1/2 semester online courses end|
|24||Second 1/2 semester online courses begin|
|December||16||Full semester online & hybrid courses end, second 1/2 semester online courses end|
Where to Go For Help
- Hybrid Learning courses require fewer on-campus meetings than traditional courses.
- Students complete coursework in class and using a software platform called Blackboard™.
- Hybrid Learning courses are perfect for self-disciplined students who require flexible class meetings.
- Online courses do not have an on-campus meeting requirement.
- Students are required to have internet access and a working email address.
- Online learning is ideal for self-motivated students who cannot attend regular class meetings.
- Read the Online Student Letter for important information.
Blackboard™ - https://ccsnh.blackboard.com/
BlackboardTM is a software package used by most online and distance learning courses.
Students can log in to their Blackboard™ account 48 hours after registering.
Access directions for logging into Blackboard™
Blackboard™ students can also access a 24/7 Blackboard™ Online Support Center. The support center contains helpful information and the answers to most Blackboard™ questions.
Online math courses use My Lab & Mastering, an interactive online learning environment.
My Lab & Mastering software can be purchased with your textbook through the Campus Bookstore or separately at an additional price.
Students receive their My Lab & Mastering access codes from their professor.