Current Course Schedules
With 80+ degree and certificate programs, NHTI has the courses you want and need to reach your career and academic goals. The links below bring you to the available schedules of the courses we are offering for upcoming semesters. If you have any questions or need additional information, email NHTIadmissions@ccsnh.edu, call 603-230-4011, or chat online with our admissions office.
Courses Offered at NHTI
At NHTI we pride ourselves on offering you rigorous and dynamic classes that use innovative pedagogy with project learning initiatives and real-world scenarios to prepare you for your career and future educational goals. Our instructors offer industry experience and expert insights into lessons.
Defined here are terms, definitions, and categories with which you should be familiar:
- Prerequisite: These are courses that must be passed prior to proceeding with a more advanced course; the minimum passing grade for a prerequisite course is a D- unless otherwise indicated.
- Corequisite: These are courses that must be taken concurrently (at the same time) with another course; with departmental permission, a corequisite course may sometimes be taken in advance of the course for which it is a corequisite.
- Course descriptions: These are presented by subject heading with the corresponding lettered course designator.
- Courses numbered 100-199: These courses are typically introductory and/or freshman-level. Some may require assessment testing and/or completion of prerequisites prior to enrollment.
- Courses numbered 200 or higher: Instruction in these courses assumes students have successfully completed one or more semesters of college-level study prior to enrollment. Additionally, some courses may require one or more specific prerequisites.
Use the following list to browse the courses currently offered at NHTI:
- Addiction Counseling
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes
- Allied Dental Education
- Animation and Graphic Game Programming
- Architectural Engineering Technology: Architectural Focus
- Architectural Engineering Technology: Civil Focus/Civil Engineering Technology
- Building Inspector and Plans Examiner
- Business Administration
- Computer-Aided Design
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Digital Communications
- Early Childhood Education
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Environmental Sciences
- Fine Arts
- General Studies
- Health Science
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Human Service
- Industrial Design Technology
- Information Technology
- Landscape Design
- Learning Support
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Medical Coding
- Mental Health
- Orthopaedic Technology
- Paralegal Studies
- Paramedic Emergency Medicine
How to Register for Courses
It’s simple to register for courses at NHTI! We have a pathway built just for you. If you have additional questions, contact the Admissions Office.