Register today for Summer and Fall at NHTI!
Summer 2nd Session 8 Week courses begin July 8! Register today!
Fall Day, Evening, Online, and 8 Week courses begin August 26!
- Classes for Summer 2019
- Next Summer courses begin July 8 - See Schedule
- Complete Schedule of Classes for Summer 2019
- Non-Credit Business Training Options Summer 2019
Classes for Fall 2019
REGISTER TODAY! Online, Day, Evening and One-Week courses. Full term, Session I or Session II 8-Week Options available beginning August 26.
- Registration Information | Registration form
- Tuition and Fees
- Important Dates/Academic Calendar
- Payment Information
If you are brand new student accepted into a degree program:
View your next steps by reading your acceptance letter or by visiting Next Steps for New Students.
If you are a current student in a degree or certificate program, take the following steps:
- Review your degree audit on Degree Works: Login to the Student Information System, then select Student>Student Records>NHTI Degree Audit (Degree Works).
- Contact your academic advisor to confirm your course selection. Don’t know your advisor? Login to the Student Information System, then select Student>Student Records>Advisor Information.
- REGISTER on the SIS: Login in at Student Information System, then select Student>Registration>Look Up Classes.
Current students for help in registering using SIS see How to register using SIS (PDF)
If you are not in a degree or certificate program and want to take one or two classes:
Contact the Registrar’s Office to assist you in course selection.
If you are an English language learner:
Contact Dawn Higgins
Director of Cross-Cultural Education and ESOL