Community College Spring Classes in Concord, NH
NHTI Spring Registration opens November 12
1-2 week intersession classes begin January 13.
Full semester classes begin January 21. 8 Week classes begin January 13 & March 16.
Flexible scheduling, day, evening and online.
- Complete Spring course offerings (Download in PDF)
- 1-2 Week Intersession course offerings (Download in PDF)
- Complete Schedule of Classes on the Student Information System
- Registration Information | Registration form
- Tuition and Fees
- Payment Information
- Important Dates/Academic Calendar
How to Register
Contact Admissions at (603) 230-4011
New student accepted into a degree program?
View your next steps by reading your acceptance letter or by visiting Next Steps for New Students.
Just a class or two?
Contact the Registrar’s Office to assist you in course selection.
English language learner?
Contact the Office of Cross-Cultural Education and ESOL at (603) 230-4025
Current student in a degree or certificate program?
- Review your degree audit on Degree Works: Login to the Student Information System, then select Student>Student Records>NHTI Degree Audit (Degree Works).
- Contact your academic advisor to confirm your course selection. Don’t know your advisor? Login to the Student Information System, then select Student>Student Records>Advisor Information.
- REGISTER on the SIS: Login in at Student Information System, then select Student>Registration>Look Up Classes.
Current students for help in registering using SIS see How to register using SIS (PDF)