Community College Summer, Fall or Spring Classes in Concord, NH
Register today for Summer 2020, Fall 2020
and Spring 2021
Full semester, half semester, 10-week, 8-week, 5 week and one week offerings. Online and in class!
You belong here! Start your journey today!
- Complete Summer offerings (Download in PDF)
- Complete Fall offerings (Download in PDF)
- Complete Schedule of Classes on Summer 2020, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 the Student Information System
- Registration Information | Registration form
- Tuition and Fees
- Payment Information
- Important Dates/Academic Calendar
How to Register
Contact Admissions at (603) 230-4011
New student accepted into a degree program?
View your next steps by reading your acceptance letter or by visiting Next Steps for New Students.
Just a class or two?
Contact the Registrar’s Office to assist you in course selection.
English language learner?
Contact the ESOL Office at (603) 271-6484 x4410.
Current student in a degree or certificate program?
- Review your degree audit on Degree Works: Login to the Student Information System, then select Student>Student Records>NHTI Degree Audit (Degree Works).
- Contact your academic advisor to confirm your course selection. Don’t know your advisor? Login to the Student Information System, then select Student>Student Records>Advisor Information.
- REGISTER on the SIS: Login in at Student Information System, then select Student>Registration>Look Up Classes