Our full and part-time associate degrees help students like you every day achieve their future career goals.
We offer career-ready pathways that take you from NHTI into the workforce using proven course outcomes – our students are some of the most sought-after employees in their field.
We also offer many credit-transfer pathways so you can continue your education with a bachelor’s degree at some of the region’s finest institutions.
STEM and Advanced Manufacturing
- Advanced Manufacturing Process Technology
- Animation and Graphic Game Programming
- Architectural Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- Environmental Sciences
- Industrial Design Technology
- Information Technology – Networking
- Information Technology – Software Development
- Landscape and Environmental Design
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology – Automation
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology – Machining
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Robotics and Automation Engineering Technology
- Sustainable Agriculture