NHTI is always open to alumni, community members, and local business people volunteering on our campus. We welcome your time and talents to help make our school a better place for our students.
There are many ways to volunteer at the College, here are just a few examples:
- Be a guest speaker in a class related to your career;
- Offer to be a mentor to current students, helping them with internship and career advise and providing guidance and support;
- Organize a class reunion or other alumni events;
- Help with athletic events and student athlete support;
- Help support student organizations, teams, and academic clubs; and
- Be a spokesperson on behalf of NHTI to the business community and the NH Legislature,
There is no limit to the ways you can share your time and talent with NHTI!
Contact us today at (603) 271-6484 x4239 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in getting involved and giving back. Thank you!