Last year was one of remote learning; of worries about COVID-19; of changes in how we socially interact with friends and family; and of how we think about our futures.
Throughout it all, NHTI has been steadfast in our commitment to student success in all the ways we teach, support, and engage students — every one of you. We live and breathe a student-centered approach to ensure you are recognized for your
individual learning needs, educational paths and transfer and career goals. With our rich curriculum infused by industry experts, faculty members whose focus is on teaching excellence, and a coordinated care model for advising, we work with you and for you to map out a bright and sustained career – despite current fears and uncertainty.
Student success is about both choice and direction. With day, evening, remote, hybrid, and fully online courses and programs, NHTI recognizes the need for flexibility in planning your future alongside your busy personal lives. We assign all new students a LynC mentor, who acts as your own personal guide to answer questions big or small. Our faculty and staff care about you, and you will experience this as you walk onto campus or pop into a virtual Zoom.
We provide you with a community that is both intellectually stimulating and also plain fun. From a quad filled with food trucks, disc golf, and soccer games to a Black Student Union, Alliance Club, and our competitive athletics and esport programs, you will find your place at NHTI.
Engage your mind, make friends, and experience a whole new college at NHTI. You belong here.
Gretchen E. Mullin-Sawicki
President, NHTI – Concord’s Community College one
- Student Success Report
- Workforce Development Report
- Institutional Effectiveness and Sustainability Report
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Report
NHTI is a member of the Community College System of New Hampshire (CCSNH). Here is a list of contacts if you have additional questions regarding our involvement:
- Dr. Susan Huard, Interim Chancellor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shannon Reid, Executive Director of Government Affairs and Communications: email@example.com
- Monica Bradley, Interim Chief Human Resource Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Allison, Chief Advancement Officer and Executive Director of The Foundation for NH Community Colleges: email@example.com
- Meghan Eckner, Executive Assistant to the Chancellor and Board of Trustees: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Fields, Chief Operating Officer: email@example.com 603-230-3509