If you attended after 1991: Electronic and paper transcripts are available when ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC).
If you attended before Summer 1991: Electronic transcripts are not available and must be ordered through the Registrar’s office. For these cases, complete the Transcript Request Form and return to the Registrar’s Office:
- By email to NHTIRegistrar@ccsnh.edu
- By mail to NHTI Registrar’s Office, 31 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301-7412
- By fax to 603-230-9314
- In person at the Registrar’s Office in Sweeney Hall
Effective March 2022, a $5.00 fee will be charged for all transcript requests.
Transcripts will not be processed if you have an outstanding financial obligation to NHTI or any CCSNH college. Transcripts are typically processed within 48 hours of receipt, but during peak periods (such as the start or end of semesters), processing may be delayed.
All seven colleges within the Community College System of NH can view all grades from within the system. Official transcripts do not need to be sent to other CCSNH colleges. Please contact your campus to let them know you have grades from another CCSNH college or colleges.
Alumni are able to check out books, DVDs, and other material free of charge from the library. Use of the library facility and WiFi is also available to alumni during normal library business hours. Use of databases is not allowed due to vendor agreements.
Wellness Center – ON HOLD UNTIL FALL 2022
All alumni can use the Wellness Center to maintain life-long health. For $25 per semester, you can exercise on the treadmills, lift weights, and crunch your core – and your monthly fee goes toward the NHTI Alumni Scholarship Fund.
To take advantage of this benefit, submit the NHTI ID request form, which can be filled out electronically or by contacting Laura Scott, director of Alumni and Development, at email@example.com or 603-271-6484 x4239. Please allow 48 hours for the NHTI ID request form to be processed before visiting the Campus Safety Office to obtain your NHTI Alumni ID and pay your $25 fee (cash or check). The Campus Safety Office is open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. and at 1 Institute Drive.
This benefit must be renewed every semester by receiving a new validation sticker from the Business Office (same building as Campus Safety) or the Bursar’s Office (Sweeney Hall) and paying the $25 fee (cash or check). Access to the Wellness Center is good only for that semester, regardless of when you sign up.
Take advantage of NHTI’s partnership with Southern New Hampshire University. Here are just a few of the benefits of earning your degree online at SNHU through our partnership:
- Special savings: Receive a 10% tuition discount off SNHU’s online tuition rates.
- Waived enrollment fees and free transcript evaluation for transfer credit
- Flexibility and credit transfers: SNHU’s fully online and flexible degree and certificate programs let you pursue your education anytime, anywhere. Plus, SNHU will transfer up to 90 of your NHTI credits toward an undergraduate degree.
- Nursing Majors: Reduced tuition of $260 per credit for the BSN program, for 2012 or later NHTI graduates