Advances in computing power have led to a massive explosion in the amount of data available for analysis. Many businesses do not take advantage of the opportunities to analyzing data and miss out on opportunities to improve the bottom line.
But why? Many leaders today have gaps in training and experience when it comes to data analytics and rely on others to make important business decisions or lead with only with instinct and guesses. With today’s challenges, making decisions based on data is essential.
Data Analytics for Leaders Microcredential
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Data Literacy for Leaders
- Storytelling through Data Visualization to Communicate with Impact
- People Analytics: Leveraging Human Capital to Improve Performance
- Forecasting Basics and Pitfalls
- Building an Action Plan with KPI’s and Google Analytics