College-Level Examination Programs® (CLEP) is a nationwide credit-by-examination program that offers students the opportunity to obtain recognition for college-level achievement through a program of exams in undergraduate college courses.
NHTI, Concord's Community College is a CLEP testing center. CLEP is the most widely accepted credit-by-examination program in the United States today, helping students of a wide range of ages earn credit for what they already know. CLEP exams are available in 34 college-level subjects. With satisfactory exam scores, students can earn credits toward their college degree, depending on the exam subjects and the students' major field of study.
Test Center Operations
- Please call 271-6484 x4291 to schedule your test.
- CLEP tests must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance of the test date.
- Two forms of identification, including a photo ID are required.
- The cost of each CLEP test is $80.00, payable by credit card or check to "CLEP."
- The administration fee of $25 to NHTI may be paid by credit card or check to "NHTI."
More Information about CLEP Exams