Concerns and Complaints

Share With Your Friends

Students who have a complaint or concern should discuss the situation directly with the person(s) involved. In the event this does not resolve the issue, the matter should be taken directly to the Student Affairs Office, located in the Student Center. The Director of Residence Life should be notified of any unresolved issues pertaining to the Residence Halls and Dining Services.

The Student Senate Concerns Committee should be notified of any unresolved concerns which do not directly involve the Residence Halls.

Student Affairs
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 230-4040
Fax: (603) 230-9315