All Allied Health Programs include a clinical practicum. All clinical sites require the following information be on record at the school's Health Services. Failure to submit this information will prohibit the student from participating in the clinical area. A health form may be obtained from the Health Services Office if one has not already been received by mail or by clicking here.
Please submit the following information to the Health Services Office, prior to starting class:
- Physical Exam within the past year
- Tdap (tetanus/diphtheria/whopping cough vaccine) within the last ten years
- Two step Mantoux test (within 3 months of starting clinical) initially - then one yearly prior to start of class or at the FREE TB Testing Clinic in September
- Documentation of Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) #1 and MMR #2 after 1980 or positive antibody titer (proof of immunity by a blood test)
- Hepatitis B vaccine series (may be in the process of receiving) Titer required for recent series (within the last six months)
- Documentation of two Varicella (Chickenpox) immunizations or positive titer (proof of immunity by a blood test)
- Documentation of current Health Insurance
- Certification in CPR (Health Care Provider – American Heart Association or Professional Rescuer – Red Cross ON-LINE COURSES NOT ACCEPTED (must be hands-on CPR)
It is highly recommended that students schedule physical exams with their healthcare providers early as these appointments are sometimes scheduled three to six months in advance. Physical exams and immunizations may be scheduled with the Health Services Office by calling (603) 230-4043. We do not do insurance billing. Charges will be posted to the student's account at the Bursar's office.
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Fax: (603) 230-9308
The Health Services office is located on the first floor of the Student Center.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am to 4:00 pm