Register for Orientation
For Fall 2014
- A tuition deposit of $100 needs to be paid prior to attending Orientation and registering for classes.
- Placement testing: Registration for classes cannot occur without completing your placement testing. Arrange for your testing with the Learning Center prior to attending your orientation/registration date. Visit the Placement Testing webpage or call (603) 230-4027.
- Tuition and fees for the upcoming semester are due prior to the first class day of the semester. For payment and online installment payment plan information go to nhti.edu/student-resources/bursar.
- If you are interested in on campus housing, applications for the Fall semester need to be submitted prior to the start of the semester. Please feel free to contact Residence Life at (603) 230-4044 or email@example.com.
- Fall classes begin September 2
- Orientation Schedule
Please Note: A $30 fee will be charged to your account to cover the costs of Orientation, even if you do not attend Orientation. All fees are subject to change without notice.