Through lecture, clinic and the employer’s office, the dental assistant becomes qualified, according to the NH Board of Dental Examiners.
Dates: Saturday, April 5, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm and Wednesday, April 16, 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Instructors: Connie George, RDH, M.Ed. and Kelly O'Brien, RDH, BSDH
Prerequisites and required documents:
- ADA Graduate Dental Assistant or
- Completion of the POI and ICP courses
- Proof of liability insurance
- Medical History Form (Download and Print)
- Informed Consent Form (Download and Print)
- Participants must provide a patient for second session and treat 5 patients under the supervision of a NH dentist between class sessions.
OL This course will have an on-line component. Students are required to have an email address, internet access, a computer, and possess basic computer skills.