A student may be awarded Federal Work Study (FWS) as part of their Financial Aid Package from NHTI, or they may come to the Financial Aid Office to check eligibility.
If the student is awarded Federal Work Study, they then . . .
- Review the job postings and select a position of interest
- Review the FWS employment contract with a member of the Financial Aid Office
- Schedule an interview with the position supervisor
- Complete the FWS employment contract with the positon supervisor
- Return the completed FWS employment contract to the Financial Aid Office, along with all required documents
- Begin working
- Turn in timesheets to the Financial Aid Office every other Thursday by NOON; an exact schedule is listed on the back of the timesheet. Students receive a pay check on a bi-weekly basis when timesheets are turned in on time