Any matriculated student who has paid the student activity fee and has registered for at least twelve hours of course work in the current semester will be eligible to participate in intercollegiate* athletics, provided other College/Conference eligibility guidelines are met.
A student will lose his/her eligibility to participate in any category described above if:
- The student does not register for and maintain a minimum of 12 hours of course work in the current semester; or
- The student does not pay the required student activity fee; or
- More than one course is failed at the end of the preceding semester; or
- The student does not maintain the minimum standards of academic progress as noted below:
|Total Earned Hours||
Grade Point Average
|41 or more||2.0|
* In the event that a student seeks eligibility to participate on an intercollegiate athletic team, conference rules, if more stringent, will take precedence over College regulations.