- Summer 2014 Registration Form (Registration begins April 14)
- Fall 2014 Registration Form (Registration begins April 14)
Ways to Register
NHTI, Concord's Community College
Academic Advising Center, S 103
31 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301-7412
- By Phone: (603) 230-4021
- By Fax: (603) 230-9306
- In Person: Academic Advising Center, Sweeney Hall 103
- Senior Citizens Discount: There is a 50% tuition discount to New Hampshire residents age 65 or over on a space available basis for courses that have met minimum enrollment requirements. The students must pay for books, supplies, and mandatory fees. There are no discounts on workshops.
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Employer Billing or Reimbursement: When an employer pays educational expenses, the student must obtain written authorization from the employer on official letterhead and attach it to the registration form for billing to occur. The authorization replaces tuition payment. If a student needs a course completion grade in order to be reimbursed by the employer, the student is required to pay for the course at the time of registration.
Institutional Credit: Does not count towards graduation requirements but is calculated into GPA; not intended for transfer. For a complete list of Institutional Credit-bearing Developmental Courses, click here.
NHTI Reserves the right to change tuition, fees, courses, policies, personnel, programs and services as required without notice.