|Important dates for Students of Online Courses|
|January 21||Classes begin (after Janu21, students must have permission of the instructor to add a course)|
|February 3||Last day to withdraw with full refund - Summer 2013 semester|
|April 1||Last day to withdraw with a grade of “W”|
|May 12||Classes end|
Where to Go For Help
- Hybrid Mathematics Courses - Spring 2014
- Hybrid Courses - Spring 2014
- 100% Online Courses - Spring 2014
- My Lab & Mastering
- What it takes to be a Successful Online learner.
- Is Online Learning for YOU?
- Hybrid Learning courses require fewer on-campus meetings than traditional courses.
- Students complete coursework in class and using a software platform called Blackboard™.
- Hybrid Learning courses are perfect for self-disciplined students who require flexible class meetings.
- Check out a list of Spring 2014 Hybrid Learning Offerings
- Online courses do not have an on-campus meeting requirement.
- Students are required to have internet access and a working email address.
- Online learning is ideal for self-motivated students who cannot attend regular class meetings.
- Read the Online Student Letter for important information.
- Check out a list of Spring 2014 100% Online Offerings
Blackboard™ - http://ccsnh.blackboard.com/
BlackboardTM is a software package used by most online and distance learning courses.
Students can log in to their Blackboard™ account 48 hours after registering.
Access directions for logging into Blackboard™
Blackboard™ students can also access a 24/7 Blackboard™ Online Support Center. The support center contains helpful information and the answers to most Blackboard™ questions.
Online math courses use My Lab & Mastering, an interactive online learning environment.
My Lab & Mastering software can be purchased with your textbook through the Campus Bookstore or separately at an additional price.
Students receive their My Lab & Mastering access codes from their professor.